Terms And Policies
IS YOUR WEBSITE SECURE?
- Absolutely, we take the security of your personal and financial information very seriously which is why we use SSL, the leading standard for digitally transmitting sensitive data, to encrypt our checkout process. SSL attaches a unique code to your credit card information that prevents third party sites from seeing or accessing it. Additionally, we partner with Stripe who provides secure checkout to thousands of businesses, Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification.
- We take your privacy very seriously, we will never share your information with anyone for any reason in any case.
- We may use non-personally identifiable information to monitor the use and performance of the Funky Apparel website so that we can learn more about how people use our website and improve our products and services.
FunkyApparel does not share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies without your consent.
Funky Apparel may also release information (including your name, addresses, telephone number, and account activity) when we, in our sole discretion believe that such release is necessary or appropriate to:
- comply with the law;
- comply with subpoenas, warrants, court orders, government investigations, or other legal processes;
- enforce or apply the terms of any of our user or license agreements;
- investigate or respond to allegations of fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other unlawful activity;
- investigate fraud or similar claims; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Funky Apparel, our users, or others.